Friday, January 6, 2012

Current thoughts on Momma

I saw this via a friend and thought it was cute:


1. What is something mom always says to you?
C- to quiet down during sleepin' time.

G- thank you, Jesus!

2. What makes mom happy?
C- I don't know, you're happy all the time.

G- ME!

3. What makes mom sad?
C- when I disobey
G- nuffin'


4. What makes mom laugh?
C- when I talk about funny jokes
G- babies!


5. What was your mom like as a child?
C- I don't remember that
G- played at church


6. How old is your mom?
C- uh 7?
G- 6!


7. How tall is your mom?
C- big. almost medium sized, but still big.
G- SO big... way up here!


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C- baking yummy food
G- ring 'round the rosie!


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C- cry because you miss me
G- just nuffin'


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C- for killing spiders in your kitchen

G- singing on couches

11. What is your mom really good at?
C- all you're really good at is cookin'
G- nuffin.


12. What is your mom not very good at?
C- you're not so good at playing video games.
G- at coloring


13. What does your mom do for her job?
C- you play with me. that's all.
G-put me in time out


14. What's your mom's favorite food?
C- eggies
G- waffles


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
C- I not sure
G- Jesus!


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C- kinda like spiderman
G- you wear a superhero cape


17. How are you and your mom the same?
C- we have the same matching hair and eyes.

G- both like waffles

18. How are you and your mom different?
C- you're a girl

G- we are the same


19. What is your mom scared of?

C- a really long time ago when your stove catched on fire.

G- bad guys

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go to?

C- the beach

G- To MCDONALDS!


21. How do you know your mom loves you?
C- you say I love you a lot and cuddle with me

G- Jesus loves me

No comments:

Post a Comment